From the time UHealth International receives your patient registration form, you will be assigned a patient representative to assist you and your family. The patient representative will provide you with the appropriate provider based on your medical needs, make your initial appointment, assist with the review of your medical records, and facilitate financial arrangements such as getting authorization for treatment with your insurance carrier, or establish a discounted rate if you are a self-paying patient.
Traveling to a foreign country for medical care can be a stressful experience for the patient and family members. That’s why you can expect a team of professionals from UHealth International to offer comprehensive, compassionate assistance from your first contact to your final follow-up visit.
- Assistance with Visa Letters
- Translation services
- Ground transportation to/from the medical campus
- Hotel referrals at preferred corporate rates
- Payment arrangements and special-price packages
- Support for accompanying family members